domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

What historical figure do you most identify with?


Hi everyone..the topic of today is “What historical figure do you most identify with? Why?” Well, In first place I think that is very difficult choose one historical figure, because each one have many qualities and defects, but I think that with the most identify me is Manuel Rodriguez, because he was a very strong man, and he was very brave with all things that he did, and the think that most identify me is that he was very, very, very loyal with his ideas, he never says no when it came to defending what he wanted, their homeland. In general, I think that Manuel Rodriguez, is a very valuable man, and I identify with him, because he thinks very similar to me. Other think that I impressed is that Manuel Rodriguez was very ingenious, because he disguised himself to avoid being trapped, and I would like be very ingenious as him. In my opinion, I hate this topic, because is very difficult decide for one. I hope that you like it! Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario